Full compatibility with international standards. All our products are:
All products are supplied with AC power supply or an external electrical power source (for laptops):
- Manufactured according to the ISO 9001:2000 quality management standards.
- Tested and approved according to the CE Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 89/336/EEC, Article 7 EU EMC.
- Tested and approved according to compatibility UL 1037 Paragraph 54.2 Attack Test file 30382394, Certificate No. CU72032036.0 TUV.
- Approved for RoHS Directive, which prohibits the use of insecure components for electronic instruments.
- Were tested and approved according to CE Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC.
- Were tested and approved according to UL 60950:2000, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950:00 Certificate No. CU72032036.01, 30382394.001 TUV file.
The Company's Obligation
Hatzor Safes's Obligation
- All products were manufactured with no exploitation of young labor force or any means of abuse.
- The products were manufactured with consideration of environmental and ecological aspects.
The dedicated employees, sub-contractors and distributors that work for Hatzor Safes all take part in the cultivation of dedication, respect, reliability and friendly relations both within the company and in front of the costumers.
We strive for responsibility in everything we do, in order for our activities to be successful in the long run, from the stage of development, through manufacturing and up to the stages of sales and service.
All our products are manufactured and approved with international standards of the highest level, both in quality and in safety. We respect the environment and production takes place under supervision of ecological and social aspects.